17 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi

 Hey! Welcome to my blog.If you want to know me you should read this comment.
Let's start. I'm Eren.If that's not enough, keep reading.I'm 15.I'm a student at Tekirdağ
Science High School.My class is 10/A and I love my class.Because I have fun with my friends at class.We talk about something funny and we enjoy.If I talk about myself again...I'm good at biology because I love biology.I love playing computer games,painting,and something that I can do at computer.Also I love playing volleyball but I can't play well.If we talk about music,I really love music.I listen a lot of song during the day.But I usually listen
songs of Duman and Model.Oh, I forgot.I have a small family,my mom, my dad and me.
I'm from Çerkezköy but I live in Tekirdağ because of the school.I stay at a dormitary.
I love dormitary because my friends stay there too.I have really good friends at school.
Hmm...My favourite songs are "Duman-Bekle Dedi Gitti","Model-Sarı Kurdeleler" and "Johnny Cash-God Gonna Cut You Down".My favourite games are "Clash Royale","CS:GO" and "Robocraft".I want to be a doctor in the future.My hobbys are designing 3D models, designing graphics.If we talk about my daily routine.I usually wake up around 7.15.After washing my face I go to dining hall to have breakfast.After breakfast I brush my teeth and I get dressed.Then I leave from the dorm and go to school.I dont talk about the school time because you know.After school I go to dorm and open a song from my phone.

Until I start to studying I do something on my phone and have a rest.I usually sleep at 12.00 pm.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder